Friday, June 8, 2007

Noob

I thought I'd try to post WIPs up online so it forces me to keep at them. Hopefully I'll get feedback and criticisms to keep the work fluid and focused. I'd like all the help I can get.

Currently I'm a student in San Francisco - hopefully moving myself out to San Diego for school.

I haven't been able to find my particular style as of yet. I've just been all over the spectrum from painting to digital work. Maybe this blog will help me find a style? :D

Enjoy.


These pieces are old work from Last Year.



Sorry for the camera work, I know its horrible. I don't think I ever finished the Psylocke drawing on the right



Pastel work of Waves



More Pastel work of Seu Jorge from Life Aquatic


RECENT WORK
My take on Vectoring...




Thanks!!

1 comment:

naomiful said...

aw thanks for the luuvv ~ and yeah making a blog like this helps you out with continuing your art regularly (most of the time..) cause when I see I haven't posted in forever it eats at me, lol - then I get to look back on what i've done. experimentation is key, keep it up girl